Date: June 21, 2018 Location: University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point (USA) Link: visit websiteEvent information:
The Great Lakes Analytics in Sports Conference, sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, is a one-day conference showcasing the latest concepts, research and innovations in the fast-growing field of sports analytics. Featuring speakers and presenters from professional and college sports organizations, the business sector and the academic community, the conference will cover innovations and evolutions in strategy, technology, training and more.
Who Should Attend
- Students interested in pursuing a career in sports and athletics: competing, coaching, training, management, media.
- Students interested in pursuing a career in data analytics.
- Students and faculty interested in presenting research related to sports, athletics, or data analytics.
- Coaches and administrators looking to gain a competitive advantage by staying abreast of the latest developments in the fast-growing field of sports analytics.
- Professionals in the sports analytics field interested in new research ideas.
- Businesses looking for analytics talent to add to their team.
The conference will feature an opportunity for students and faculty to present posters or oral presentations on sports analytics topics in fields as diverse as mathematics, athletic training, business, psychology, biology, computer science, GIS, technnology, journalism and data visualization. To submit a talk or poster, click here. Deadline is April 16.
Registration fees for the Great Lakes Analytics in Sports Conference are:
- $29 Student
- $79 Non-student
Discounts are available for groups of 3-5 or 6 or more attendees.